President, CEO and Director
Mr. Hazelton is an experienced finance professional with more than 20 years of operational and advisory experience in various capacities and industries:
- Vice President for Cavalry Corporate Solutions Ltd.,
- Chief Executive Officer and Director at Canada Pacific Capital Corp.,
- Chief Financial Officer for Lineage Grow Co. Ltd. (now Harborside Inc.),
- Chief Financial Officer & Director at Sagittarius Capital Corp.
Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Carnevale is an award- winning CXO, industry thought leader, and has originated over $2.5 billion in energy transactions in regulated and unregulated energy service companies. He leads investments, acquisitions and organic growth for Universal PropTech Inc. and its investments:
- He served as an Executive Board Member of the Energy Council of Canada,
- Board Member of the Council for Clean & Reliable Electricity, and the Ontario Energy Association.
VP Mechanical, VCI Controls Inc.
Mr. Morneau is a seasoned leader with over 20 years of mechanical solutions and services experience. He is responsible for all mechanical P&L for VCI Controls. Mr. Morneau is well versed and experienced in the full range of HVAC/R and rooftop unit equipment and services in the Industrial, Commercial, Institutional, and multi-residential markets.
VP BAS, VCI Controls Inc.
Mr. Craig leads the Building Automation Systems (“BAS”) division for VCI Controls Inc. He is an industry leader in BAS in Canada. As a long serving employee of VCI Controls, Mr. Craig has positioned and sustained VCI’s in-house controller-technology as the control solution for the Federal Government and additional institutional facilities.
Board of Directors
Mr. Cohen is Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Pharmadrug Inc., a CSE listed company focused on the medical cannabis market in Europe.
His past experience includes:
- 20 years of Canadian capital markets experience.
- Head of Equity Sales for six years at Beacon Securities
- Director of Institutional Sales, Wellington West for 7 years until its sale to National Bank Financial in 2011.
Mr. Quong is an experienced finance professional, with more than 25 years of operational and advisory experience:
- Currently Chief Financial Officer for the Fovere Group of Companies, a boutique private equity firm which specializes in investments and financing.
- Chief Financial Officer for early stage public cannabis companies Nutritional High International Inc., and The Tinley Beverage Company Inc., and Assurance Senior Manager at KPMG Calgary.
Mr. Szweras is a securities law partner with Fogler, Rubinoff LLP in Toronto and Chairman of the Foundation Markets, a Toronto Merchant Bank and Exempt Market Dealer. His law and banking practices focus on financings and going public transactions. Adam represents several mid-market public companies and assists companies in listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Toronto Venture Exchange. He also represents brokerage firms as legal counsel and has helped numerous clients with their M&A and cross border transactions.
Mr. Daniels is a long-time creator and developer of new business ventures and initiatives in the real estate and sustainability fields. With a career spanning over 30 years, Mr. Daniels has been involved in substantial multi-million-dollar ventures in real estate and land development, commercial property investment and renewable power totalling over $1.4 B. As an industry leader, he became one of the first large-scale builders of super energy efficient homes in Canada and one of the first independent full-scale retailers of environmentally responsible products.
Mr. Daniels is a former board member of the Greater Toronto Home Builders Association, the Urban Development institute and numerous private companies and charitable organizations in Ontario. He is a graduate of The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. As a Climate Reality Leader, he holds a certification in ISO-14064-3: GHG Validation and Verification from the University of Toronto.
David Berry (BSc, MBA, CFA) is widely regarded as the most successful trader in Canadian History. Throughout his ten-year career at Scotiabank from 1995-2005, trading its largest proprietary book, Mr. Berry cemented his reputation while setting unprecedented records commanding over 65% of the market while accounting for over 40 percent of the P&L of the entire institutional equity department.
Since leaving ScotiaBank, Mr. Berry founded Winterberry investments, where he actively manages his investment portfolio investing in a broad number of fields including real estate, natural resources, technology and medical technologies focusing particularly on identifying opportunities where Mr. Berry can generate substantial risk adjusted returns through taking an active investor role.