President, CEO and Director
Mr. Hazelton is an experienced finance professional with more than 20 years of operational and advisory experience in various capacities and industries:
- Vice President for Cavalry Corporate Solutions Ltd.,
- Chief Executive Officer and Director at Canada Pacific Capital Corp.,
- Chief Financial Officer for Lineage Grow Co. Ltd. (now Harborside Inc.),
- Chief Financial Officer & Director at Sagittarius Capital Corp.
Board of Directors
Mr. Presement is currently the President and CEO of Unite Communications., recognized by The Globe and Mail in 2022 as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
- Mr. Presement has been an advisor, board member and investor in many start ups in a number of industries.
- Currently serves as a director and/or officer of several reporting issuers and publicly traded companies, in addition to chairing several sub committees on these boards.
Mr. Quong is an experienced finance professional, with more than 25 years of operational and advisory experience:
- Currently Chief Financial Officer for the Fovere Group of Companies, a boutique private equity firm which specializes in investments and financing.
- Chief Financial Officer for early stage public cannabis companies Nutritional High International Inc., and The Tinley Beverage Company Inc., and Assurance Senior Manager at KPMG Calgary.
Mr. Szweras is a securities law partner with Fogler, Rubinoff LLP in Toronto and Chairman of the Foundation Markets, a Toronto Merchant Bank and Exempt Market Dealer. His law and banking practices focus on financings and going public transactions. Adam represents several mid-market public companies and assists companies in listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Toronto Venture Exchange. He also represents brokerage firms as legal counsel and has helped numerous clients with their M&A and cross border transactions.
David Berry (BSc, MBA, CFA) is widely regarded as the most successful trader in Canadian History. Throughout his ten-year career at Scotiabank from 1995-2005, trading its largest proprietary book, Mr. Berry cemented his reputation while setting unprecedented records commanding over 65% of the market while accounting for over 40 percent of the P&L of the entire institutional equity department.
Since leaving ScotiaBank, Mr. Berry founded Winterberry investments, where he actively manages his investment portfolio investing in a broad number of fields including real estate, natural resources, technology and medical technologies focusing particularly on identifying opportunities where Mr. Berry can generate substantial risk adjusted returns through taking an active investor role.