Privacy for Visitors
This section applies to Personal Information that we collect and process when you register for Universal PropTech Inc. (“Company”) events, and in the usual course of our business, such as in connection with our recruitment, investor relations, sales and marketing activities or when you visit our offices. In this section, “you” and “your” refer to Visitors.
A. Information We Collect
(i) Information you provide to us on our website or otherwise: The Company offer various ways to contact us, such as through form submissions, email or phone, to inquire about our Company and Service. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, Investor Relations, subscribe to marketing, apply for a role, or otherwise contact us. We may also collect Personal Information from you in person when you attend our events or trade shows, if you visit our offices (where you will be required to register as a visitor and provide us with certain information that may also be shared with our service providers) or via a phone call with one of our sales representatives. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we may keep copies of any such communications for our records.
- The Personal Information we collect may include:
- Business contact information (such as your name, phone number, email address and country);
- Professional information (such as your job title, institution or company);
- Nature of your communication;
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences); and
- Any information you choose to provide to us when completing any ‘free text’ boxes in our forms.
The information we collect automatically includes:
- Device information: such as your IP address, your browser, operating system, device information, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, request information (speed, frequency, the site from which you linked to us (“referring page”), the name of the website you choose to visit immediately after ours (called “exit page”), information about other websites you have recently visited, the web browser you used (software used to browse the internet) including its type and language), and viewfinder size and scripts errors.
- Usage data: such as information about how you interact with our emails, Company websites, and other websites (such as the pages and files viewed, session duration, links clicked, searches, non-sensitive text entered, mouse movements, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage).
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Compant Sites and in connection with our events and marketing activities (alone or in combination with other data we collect) for a range of reasons in reliance on our legitimate interests, including:
To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain the Company websites.
- To send you marketing information, product recommendations and non-transactional communications (e.g., email, telemarketing calls, SMS, or push notifications) about us, in accordance with your marketing preferences, including information about our products, services, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent.
- For recruitment purposes if you have applied for a role with the Company.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To manage the Company websites and system administration and security.
- To manage event registrations and attendance, including sending related communications to you.
- To register visitors to our offices for security reasons and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign.
- To improve the navigation and content of the Company websites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To help us provide, improve and personalize our marketing activities.
- To facilitate the security and continued proper functioning of the Company websites.
- To carry out research and development to improve our Company websites, products, solutions and services.
- To conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide personalized information about us on and off our Company websites, and to provide other personalized content based on your activities and interests to the extent necessary for our legitimate interests in supporting our marketing activities or advertising our Service or instances where we seek your consent.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities in reliance on our legitimate interests.
C. Public Information and Third-Party Websites
- Blog. We have public blogs on the Company websites and social media channels. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us at email@example.com. If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
- Social media platforms and widgets. The Company websites and social media channels include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Company websites and social media channels, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Company websites. We also maintain presences on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
D. Other Data Protection Rights
If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, such as through our Mailchimp database, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You can also contact us at any time to update your marketing preferences.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
E. General Information
How We Share Information
Other examples include analyzing data, hosting data, engaging technical support for our Service, processing payments, and delivering content.